Thursday, September 15, 2005

My long term Wish List

A thought is lingering in my mind since days that I should keep all my (selfish) wishes written somewhere… so that tomorrow if I die, and if my soul doesn’t rest… people should know the reason for the unrest (ha ha ha)
These thoughts led me to pen down my wish list (some wishes are already complete).

Off course the list will grow / shrink according to my moods.

[Shantanu asked me to mention specifically: Grayed out ones are partially or completely achieved wishes]

Here goes the list... and these are not yet ordered in terms of priority...

  • Marry a nice guy

  • Know EVERYTHING about photography; own a camera-set (something like this) that’ll do all I want it to.

  • Be able to capture any moment as it is in reality. I may also have a photo-blog to host all my creative & high quality photography.

  • Get a luxurious car for myself other than the one for the family

  • Get a SUV… may be Ford Endeavour

  • Have a beautiful and cozy house to live in

  • Be a great guitarist … ammm not exactly; have some sort of art like music/ painting/ carving and be able to express whatever I want to – happiness, anger, sadness, loneliness, anything!

  • Have a great control over English – be able to express any damn feeling/incidence in words and pen those down

  • Be able to compose poems as expressive as Rohit does!

  • Be master in some sport… practically possible - Badminton

  • Be a ‘karodpati’ and be able to give anything to anyone without needing to think ‘what will be left’

  • Own a state-of-the-art music system and listen to all my favorite songs whenever I get the craving; And yes… have a huge collection of music

  • Own all state-of-the-art equipments like big-screen plasma TV, wireless laptop, camcorder, etc.

  • Be able to meet any of my friends/closed ones anytime I want to, no matter where they are (this might mean owning a airplane and/or chopper)
  • Fulfill all above :)

Now that I have documented all this, I know exactly what all I need from this materialistic world before I think of going towards austerity :)

All these are apart from benevolent wishes like…

  • Everyone should be happy

  • World should be free of poverty

  • Blah blah blah
- Amen

9 Glosses (Comments):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gather some GK, apply at KBC !
Be the first one to win 2 crores.
Write a next blog mentioning, how u fulfilled ur wish list at the age of 25.
.... after few years, prepare a new wish list

9/15/2005 5:37 AM  
Blogger ams said...

that remids me of these additions:
- have a gr8 variety of trendy accessories & apparels - formals, casuals and traditionals.
- visit all beautuful places in world at lest once

I'll keep on adding as I remember & graying out those I've achieved!

9/15/2005 6:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ALL I WANT IS EVERYTHING ....

9/15/2005 10:20 AM  
Blogger Sunita said...

AMEN :)

9/19/2005 8:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My only wish is
GOD should fulfull ur all wishes...
Amen ;0)

9/21/2005 11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A very techno-savy wish list indeed ! :P Now you have encouraged me to go for one.

ps: Thanks for poems wish in your list. I feel like being on cloud 9 :)

9/23/2005 4:58 AM  
Blogger Vivek said...

My my, that is every photographer's dream kit! If you find a good deal on any of those items, you know where to spread the news! :-) Do you have any albums online?

11/25/2005 1:43 PM  
Blogger ams said...

ohh :( ... I dont even have a good camera of my own :((

11/28/2005 5:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hola Amigo. Just happend on your site and thought I would send a shout out. Good job.

1/26/2006 10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Back to my Blog Home-Page