Thursday, June 16, 2005

Doing nothing… Being no-one…

My messenger status these days is ‘Doing nothing… Being no-one…’ Actually speaking, I am very busy at home and also at work. But being busy doesn’t help me avoid this feeling. It seems that life is going on & on, the same mundane chores. As such I am surrounded by people, but something is earnestly missing. I wondered what it could be.

Yesterday while chatting with a close friend, I realized that she is also as lost as I am. And she said… ‘ams, look what has happened to us, we need to meet!’
Ohhhh, here I get about what’s happening… I haven’t met any of my close friends since long long time. I am being a a wife or a daughter at home, Consultant in office, but rarely am I being myself. I don’t remember the last time I laughed for nothing. Not that I don’t enjoy with my family, but being with close friends is something different, something essential. I cherish my old friends like anything. Rather I would say, may God never leave anyone friend-less, it’s horrible.

4 Glosses (Comments):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dangerous thought - NO FRIENDS.

6/17/2005 8:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hmmm.. that day when I saw ur message "Not Possible"... I understood, u r not the same Amita.. u need a change.. Bhavishyawani!!! change is on ur way...

6/18/2005 7:53 AM  
Blogger Sunita said...

Agree absolutely. Need to meet old friends to revive yourselves. It isnt as easy as before when u would bump into each other effortlessly.... now it needs effort to meet up.

6/20/2005 5:23 AM  
Blogger ams said...

Hey Anonymous....
U have gr8 perseverance ha!

Don't spoil my posts by these dirty discussions. Its my personal blog & not a public forum.

If u have bitter feelings abt selectica to such an extent go ahead and open ur own blog dedicated for that.

7/13/2005 7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Back to my Blog Home-Page