Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Last Day

Today is my last day in Selectica… I’ve been associated with it for almost 3 years by now.
Leaving with a mixture of feelings; this is the place, where I got the first glimpse of IT world; an ideal work-place as I think. But there is a whole wide world yet to be explored. Finally, time has come to move on.
I was preparing for this day since a week or so… taking backups... forming Good-Bye mails (I call it a Bye-mail rather than ‘Good-Bye-mail’)... getting list of people to be contacted before leaving and what not.
Generally people leave with a sigh of relief… but it’s not the case about me. I have good memories.
I felt very good to see many replies to my ‘Bye-mail’. I don’t know what to write about this… but felt like expressing my gratitude towards Selectica in some way.
No matter how much people crib about old-jobsI am proud to be an ex-Selectican!