Sunday, April 10, 2005

Few Quotes from my favo - Sex And The City

Miranda: Oh my God ... I'm married.

Carrie: I've spent $40,000 on shoes and I have noplace to live? I will literally be the old woman who lived in her shoes!

Samantha: I'm officially out of men to fuck.

Samantha: You know when I was a lesbian ...
Carrie: I saw that coming.
Samantha: I could get in and out with nothing but a fine lip gloss.

Charlotte: He raped my face!

Samantha: Last night I could not stop thinking about a Big Mac. I finally had to get dressed, go out and pick up a guy.
Miranda: Talk about a Happy Meal!

Carrie: Can you get to your future if your past is present?

Carrie: I used to think those people who sat alone at Starbucks writing on their laptops were pretentious posers. Now I know: They are people who have recently moved in wtih someone.

Samantha: All married couples stop having sex eventually.

Miranda: That's not true, you've had sex with plenty of married people.
Samantha: That's how I know!

[http://www.sexandthecityquotes.com]

3 Glosses (Comments):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another one that i remember :)
Doctor: So Samantha, how many sexual partners do u have
Samantha: you mean in this year
Doctor(with her eyebrows raised): yeah
Samantha: .... (thinking while the doctor awaits an answer).... I am counting

4/12/2005 2:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's remarkable to visit this web page and reading the views of all colleagues concerning this piece of writing, while I am also eager of getting know-how.

Have a look at my web blog: Psn Code Generator

6/07/2013 9:27 PM  
Anonymous Stock Tips said...

CapitalHeight Provide Latest Market Update for those Trader who want to Earn in daily basis.We are Provide you personal finance,Stock Cash Tips,Stock Tips, Mcx Trading Tips,Equity Tips,Commodity Market Tips,Nifty Future Tips,Stock Future Tips,Intraday Stock Tips,stocks to watch, daily stock market report,market results,daily market highlights,live trading tips,market trading strategy, securities in ban updates. For 2 Days Free Trial on Mobile Give Missed Call 8306308308 or Click here:Stock Tips

5/03/2018 4:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Back to my Blog Home-Page