Wednesday, September 21, 2005

idea needed!

This Saturday is Shantanu's b'day... I am thinking what to do to make it special...
I am assuming that he wont read this post before Saturday.

any out of the ordinary ideas?

5 Glosses (Comments):

Blogger ams said...

people.... common, ideas please?

9/23/2005 1:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1> If possible, genuinely keep Shantanu out of your room till mid-night
1> and
decorate the whole thing out.(Hint: Candles!)
2> Take him out for a long drive (jamaana badal rahan hein) and a candle
light dinner somewhere in the outskirts.(Little oldie now)
3> Attempt a verse for him !
4> I would want to do this myself some day (not with Shantanu :D ): Book
4> the
entire row of a movie show. Just you two out there ! (It's crazy, I know and costly too...But once in a lifetime act ! )
5> Brainstorm with your team for more ideas !

Have a great day tomorrow!
Rohit

9/23/2005 4:57 AM  
Blogger Sunita said...

Hey, saw the post pretty late, not that I had any bright ideas ... Belated Happy birthday Shantanu!!! So How did it go?

9/26/2005 1:25 AM  
Blogger ams said...

:) I didn't use any of Rohit's amazing ideas. Just gave a rose at midnight & a gift that he wanted (sports shoes :) ) the next day.

9/26/2005 4:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whatever it is,* you can get it here newcompare cordless phone

10/26/2005 7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Back to my Blog Home-Page