Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Already started the day in a bad mood … How can one NOT get frustrated after driving for a complete hour (usually it takes 20 minutes!) in traffic as insane as it could be?
I was trying hard not to get annoyed, even increased the radio-volume to the fullest so that I do not hear the needless honks. I reached office and was already thinking “What a great day!”

I started my Outlook; saw many mails from Client for stupid-unintelligent changes; OK, Now I have to do this … Mujhe hi shauk tha na PSO mein kaam karneka!
Meanwhile, also checked my Yahoo mails and then turned to 'My Yahoo'. Let’s see what my horoscope says…

“The concept of having fans is nothing new to fire signs like you. In addition to the well-known hypnotic effect that fire has on us all, the energy and enthusiasm you guys put out can't help but attract a following. At the moment, however, you'd better wield this weapon carefully, because your already lethal charm will be even more irresistible. It won't just be tough to say no to you, it will be downright impossible -- for mere mortals, anyway.”

Oh Oh Oh… Not a bad day :)
I am feeling better…


( Forget about the truth of this forecast, at least it made me smile and I am sure the astrologer is a Sagi-fan ;) )

5 Glosses (Comments):

Blogger Sunita said...

:) Its funny how you generally forget these astrological readings with a min or 2 after reading it but still probably one of the first things you read when you grab your newspaper or comp.
Sure worth a read if it brought down a smile on an irritated Saggi, now who can beat that :).

1/27/2006 12:06 AM  
Blogger Risha said...

yeah that is true, the first thing we read in the newspaper is the forecast and how soon we forget it...but for tht moment it makes u feel good.

Good to see your blog after a long time Amita

2/18/2006 2:42 PM  
Blogger khelnayak said...

Hey amita, you can relate to the bangy s/w public wondering when they will be reaching their respective offices. :)

Hope you remember me. Amarnath Sindol.

PS: A very happy belated Valentine Day. I am sure you would have had a ball. :)

2/20/2006 6:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi!!!!!!
it's varry nice

u also u mind!!!!!!@

5/13/2006 4:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

surajpune@gmail.cim

5/13/2006 4:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Back to my Blog Home-Page