Thursday, February 21, 2008

Blog shift

Here’s my new blog.

I'm not much into blogging these days... one of the reasons could be that i'm concentrating more on photography lessons :)

Thanks to my friend, Sangeetha for the new subdomain (amita.conceptmall)... Sangeetha and I do photography workshops together. She's in California and I'm in Arizona, u'll feel that after seeing the pictures in our galleries :P

all my blogger friends, i do check out ur blogs, keep going :)

3 Glosses (Comments):

Blogger Aseem Chiplonkar said...

Hey I kno this is not related to this post, but there r no comments allowed on ur fotography blog.

I think that blog is very cool.. I got 2 learn a lot abt imaging.

8/01/2008 12:36 AM  
Anonymous snaptechno said...

Snap is an ITES Solution provider based in india with its eminent
and potent team, which caters clients in level of sure satisfaction.

8/10/2011 6:47 AM  
Blogger Monster Headphones said...

The vacation bears in the home laboriously, if they find the excuse in the home to go out, if in hurriedly does not attract one, then cleans the teeth immediately washes the hands, chews the chewing gum.
Monster Headphones

3/05/2012 2:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Back to my Blog Home-Page