Thursday, February 21, 2008

Blog shift

Here’s my new blog.

I'm not much into blogging these days... one of the reasons could be that i'm concentrating more on photography lessons :)

Thanks to my friend, Sangeetha for the new subdomain (amita.conceptmall)... Sangeetha and I do photography workshops together. She's in California and I'm in Arizona, u'll feel that after seeing the pictures in our galleries :P

all my blogger friends, i do check out ur blogs, keep going :)

2 Glosses (Comments):

Blogger Aseem Chiplonkar said...

Hey I kno this is not related to this post, but there r no comments allowed on ur fotography blog.

I think that blog is very cool.. I got 2 learn a lot abt imaging.

8/01/2008 12:36 AM  
Anonymous snaptechno said...

Snap is an ITES Solution provider based in india with its eminent
and potent team, which caters clients in level of sure satisfaction.

8/10/2011 6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Back to my Blog Home-Page