Tuesday, September 11, 2007

8 things about myself

I have been tagged…. Suni tagged me for 8 things about myself (actually long time back :))

So, here we go. I…
  • love eating, sleeping, shopping
  • enjoy body massages… in short I love self pampering
  • like to work especially when something gets done
  • (sometimes) talk to myself (LOL)
  • enjoy hanging out with friends, family but also love to be alone sometimes
  • (sometimes) hide things from others (like I used to shop lift when I was in school :D)
  • Pamper my loved ones (especially younger ones, which I don’t have many LOL)
  • love receiving gifts :)
I tag poonam, aniket, panku, sangeetha, Amey

Labels: ,

4 Glosses (Comments):

Blogger Sunita said...

So finally. Actually it was suppose to be 8 things people do not know about me...yes I missed saying that in my post :)
how about taking up the judgemental,admire tag as well.

9/12/2007 5:58 AM  
Blogger ams said...

cool, i'll consider taking these tags :)

9/13/2007 12:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

readin one of 'em, i felt the name "brave confessions" wud suit the post...
:)

-tessie

10/16/2007 7:34 AM  
Anonymous snaptechno said...

Snap is an ITES Solution provider based in india with its eminent
and potent team, which caters clients in level of sure satisfaction.

8/10/2011 6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Back to my Blog Home-Page