Show Low Camping
few good things happened to me in this trip...
- I saw kids playing watching the rainbow in the sky ... frankly
speaking i don’t remember the last time when i stood quietly and
admired a rainbow
- i fell down and scratched my elbow... (lill bit though) cool... i
feel alive... again long time i got a scratch!
- setting the tent was an adventure... just after we set up the tent,
it started raining heavily. two of us went to the nearest walmart and got a tarp/ shamiyana kinda thing to give us some shelter. By the time we were done making all these arrangements, it started pouring like crazy... that’s when we sat under the tarp and played cards... was lots fun!
- we did barbeque and campfire too.... after the campfire, we went
inside one of our tents and played cards again; the night was chilly, especially for the desert animals like us :P
- one thing didn't happen that i expected was... bears :P... i had
full plans for taking a bear-portrait :)
all in all.... great experience!