Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Too good to believe!

(I had started this article long time back but somehow didn’t complete it then; here it goes…)

Sometimes, things ….or rather deals seem too good to believe… and you fail to understand what could be the catch. Fortunately or unfortunately we got some ‘too good’ deals for our apartment and the car. Apartment seems pretty close to the office, cheap, good management, quiet area and what not! Moreover they gave us monthly discount under ‘preferred employer’ category. Highly surprising thing is that the apt manager said I have a great credit history and she waived my security deposit!!!

About the car…. Yeah that also looks like a good deal… Saturn L200, just 5 years old with just 74K miles; carfax report is clean and Kelley blue book values it double the price that we got it in!!! Well in such times, I feel blessed and I normally thank god & elders for blessing me and I also thank my well-wishers for all the good luck endowed on me!

This feeling is something like ‘is it me or is it love’ :P

Labels:

2 Glosses (Comments):

Blogger Sunita said...

WoW!! Sounds like a steal.

I never find myself in such positions :)

5/01/2007 2:52 AM  
Blogger ams said...

well!!! :( the TV stopped working :( :( :( we pulled the cable wire mistakenly and it stopped showing any picture!

5/18/2007 6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Back to my Blog Home-Page