Thursday, June 22, 2006

Addictions

I fruitfully spent a day without having coffee (and without sleeping too :) ) at 3 PM!!! Cool, it makes me feel good.

Few days back, I read an article in Pune Times about ‘addictions in disguise’. I decided to think about it. Is there a thing in your purse, which if missing, makes you feel uncomfortable? Yes, there is… it’s the lip balm that I use. I started using it in the winter and never realized that I kept using it all through summer. Okay! I’ll stop using it until I get used to not-using it. Now after deciding this, I have stopped the habit since few days. It has made my lips look a little blackish, leading to some suspicious eyes asking “have u started smoking lately?” LOL

Labels: ,

3 Glosses (Comments):

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Start using lip balm again..
nahi to do baaten hogi.. Yaa to tumhe log smoker samzenge, nahi to nahi samzenge; nahi samze to thik, smoker samze to do baaten hogi.. yaa to log tumhe smoking ke liye bulayenge, yaa tumse dur jayenge; tumse dur gaye to thik,
nahi to do baaten hogi.. yaa to tum smoke karnese mana kar do gi, nahi to tum smoke karna chalu kar dogi.. tum smoke karnese mana to nahi kar paogi.. then.. then.. its better to get addicted to balm than smoking.. sochlo...

6/30/2006 2:17 AM  
Blogger ams said...

LOL!

6/30/2006 1:50 PM  
Anonymous CapitalHeight said...

Nice Blog!
Thanks For Sharing information For more info click here;
capitalheight

6/14/2018 5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Back to my Blog Home-Page