Monday, March 13, 2006

I am in love.....

WOW... I am in love! It’s been a while since I earnestly wanted a good one. It’s too good and up to my expectations. Here are few pics that Shantanu captured from our window. We haven't yet acquired good expertise, but we could manage to capture some good snaps.

Full Size
Moon: As beautiful it is!

Full Size
A low light trial

Full Size
Kingfisher from our backyard... open this pic in full size and see, it's amazzzing!

Full Size
another one from window!

Full Size
A yellow light trial (indoor)!

Full Size
:) onions can also be beautiful!

Full Size
My sis-in-law n' me at Kiva

1 Glosses (Comments):

Blogger Rajesh J Advani said...

Really nice pics. Amazing clarity.

And if you made the theme with the dots look like this, you've got some skill!

3/16/2006 4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Back to my Blog Home-Page