Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Joke of the day - don't miss this!

It was all hands… everyone was supposed to give weekly status to senior ppl in the department. Mr. X, a senior manager was supposed to come to India for a casual visit. He started giving his status… “It’s my fault… or rather … my mistake or carelessness….. blah blah blah”

Me: old man… aage bolo…

“I got my plane tickets for India… all fine… reached airport and they told me that I need a Visaaaaaa to come to India… I told them I have a Passport, but it didn’t work out :( Oh Gosh! I didn’t know this…. Now, I’ll have to arrange for one. Sorry, sorry, I apologize, blah blah blah…”

Labels:

4 Glosses (Comments):

Blogger Ashutosh Inamdar said...

Hey amzee...well thanx fr addin me in ur buddies list...
Ani ho haa phar jasta motha PJ hota...

5/20/2006 12:23 AM  
Blogger Risha said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hah ha ha
unbelievable, was Mr.X a desi?

5/26/2006 6:00 AM  
Blogger ams said...

he is not a desi :))

5/26/2006 6:06 AM  
Blogger Mukta A said...

shocked to hear tht such ppl exist in so-called "intelligent" s/w domain! :))

hey i just assumed u r into s/w!

6/16/2006 4:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Back to my Blog Home-Page